JUMPER Start Up is an entrepreneurial training program for young Bumiputera graduates (apprentices) who choose entrepreneurship as their career choice.
The apprentices will be exposed to the real learning in managing a business through attachment training at PUNB investee companies (mentor).
This program is aimed at enhancing apprentices knowledge and skills as a preliminary step in becoming an entrepreneur.
- The apprentices will receive an allowance of RM1,200 a month.
- On-the-job training concept for 8 months.
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to learn managing the business apart from undergoing training programmes and attending courses on preparing a Business Plan.
- Upon completion, the apprentice who is qualified and interested to venture into business will stand a chance to receive RM10,000 GRANT and a minimum financing of RM40,000*.
*Subject to the terms & conditions
- Have an interest to become an entrepreneur and is looking for a training platform and guidance in the business field.
- Bumiputera of not more than 30 years in age on the date of application.
- A graduate with Degree, Diploma or Skill Certificate (Level 2) from Learning Institutions recognised by the Government.
- Have at least 6 months of working experience (including internship training) in any industries.
- Willing to undergo a fulltime training programmes.
Companies under PUNB's stable and those with collaborative ties with PUNB.
JUMPER Start Up application process is of the following sequence:
- Applicants register & attend panel interview
- Only shortlisted applicants will be noticed
- Placement & approval process
- Applicants attend induction & entrepreneur motivation course
- Report for duty & training commences
Don't wait! Grab this golden opportunity to look for the business experience you have been searching for. Apply with us now!
Registration & Application
Click here to download the application form.
Contact us at:
Toll Free Line: 1300-13-7862
Tel: 03 - 2785 1417 / 1413 / 1908 / 1477