JUMPER 'Start Up' PUNB is a special program targeting at young Bumiputera graduates who choose entrepreneurship as their choice of career. This initiative was developed to create dynamic and resilient young entrepreneurs in retail and distributive business.
This program will assist apprentices to acquire skills in managing a business through an attachment programme at PUNB investee companies (Mentor).
Through JUMPER, the apprentices will be given the exposure to manage the business in the industry of their choice apart from theoretical training and courses.
The apprentices also will have the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge as a preliminary to become an entrepreneur.
- The apprentice will receive RM1,200 monthly allowance.
- On-the-job training concept for 8 months.
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to learn managing the business apart from undergoing trainings including courses on preparing a Business Plan.
- Upon completion, apprentice who is qualified and interested to venture into business will stand a chance to receive RM10,000 GRANT with minimum RM40,000 financing.*
*Subject to the terms & conditions
- Interested to become an entrepreneur and looking for training platform also guidance in business field towards global.
- Bumiputera of not more than 30 years in age on the date of application.
- Graduate with Degree, Diploma or Skill Certificate (Level 2) from Higher Learning Institutions recognised by Government.
- Have at least 6 month working experience (inclusive internship during studies) in variant industries.
- Willing to undergo full time training programme.
- The mentors comprise companies and businesses under PUNB stable
- The mentors also include other companies that have collaborative ties with PUNB
Contact us at:
Toll Free Line: 1300-13-7862
Tel: 03 - 2785 1417 / 1413 / 1908 / 1477