PUNB introduces a special programme namely PUNB JUMPER Programme (formerly known as Siswazah Perantis Programme) targeting at young Bumiputera graduates who choose entrepreneurship as their choice of career.
The apprentices will have the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge as a preliminary to become an entrepreneur.
This programme will assist those selected to acquire skills in managing a business through an attachment programme at PUNB investee companies (Mentor).
The apprentices will be given the exposure to manage the business in the industry of their choice apart from theoretical training and courses.
The programme is aimed at producing dynamic and resilient young budding entrepreneurs in retail and distributive business.
- The apprentice will receive a monthly allowance throughout the entire training
- The maximum training duration is 12 months, depending on the field of the programme offered
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to learn managing the business apart from undergoing trainings including courses on preparing a Business Plan
- Upon completion, apprentice who is qualified and interested to venture into business will be considered for PROSPER Usahawan Muda financing scheme
- The apprentice will have a chance to apply for the financing after 8 month of apprenticeship to start up a business*
*Subject to the terms & conditions
- Bumiputera of not more than 35 years in age on the date of application
- Young graduates with Degree, Diploma or Skill Certificate (Level 2) from Higher Learning Institutions recognised by the Government
- Young graduates who have an interest to become an entrepreneur
- Willing to undergo full time training programme
- The mentors comprise companies and businesses under PUNB stable
- The mentors also include other companies that have collaborative ties with PUNB
You can choose any of the entrepreneurship programmed offered as below:
|PK1|| Entrepreneurship Programme in Technology & Creative Services
(Printing, telecommunication, gifts and souvenirs, & ICT)
|PK2|| Entrepreneurial Programme in Skilled Engineering & Hardware Supply
(Tents, canopies, hardware and home appliances manufacturing, furniture manufacturing, electrical equipments and air-conditioning repair services, painting services, steel manufacturing.)
|PK3|| Entrepreneurship Programme in Professional Services
|PK4|| Entrepreneurship Programme in Education Services
(Early childhood education centre)
Entrepreneurship Programme in Fashion
Entrepreneurship Programme in General Supply & Food
Entrepreneurship Programme in Cars & Motorcycle Workshop
Contact us at:
Toll Free Line: 1300-13-7862
Tel: 03 - 2785 1417/1492