PUNB : "Your Success Our Aspiration"
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB) is Malaysia’s national entrepreneur development corporation.
- To develop Bumiputera entrepreneurs in strategic and high potential businesses. This is in line with the National Development Policy (NDP) to build a dynamic, resilient and progressive Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial Community (BCIC).
- To develop truly professional, highly ethical and genuine Bumiputera entrepreneurs; whose involvement and contribution is pivotal to the country's economic growth.
Established under the Malaysian Companies Act 1965
||: 17th July 1991
|Wholly owned subsidiary to
||: Yayasan Pelaburan Bumiputra
||: RM500 million
||: RM400 million
PUNB's business operations are focussed on providing integrated entrepreneur development packages to assist Bumiputera entrepreneurs in Retail and Small and Medium sized Enterprise (SME) sectors. These development packages are designed to help Bumiputera entrepreneurs develop business acumen, maintain a profitable venture, and shape their enterprise; par excellence.
This is PUNB's raison d'etre.
VISION, MISSION & OBJECTIVES
To be the premier centre of excellence in entrepreneurial development.
To provide opportunities to Bumiputera entrepreneurs to achieve business success; through the provision of financial and corporate support.
- To increase the quantity and enhance the quality of Bumiputera entrepreneurs in the industrial and commercial sectors.
- To promote the development of resilient Bumiputera entrepreneurs in strategic industries.
- To instil entrepreneurial culture amongst Bumiputera entrepreneurs, and equip them with adequate knowledge and experience.