PROSPER TERAS Programme is developed to grow and assist Bumiputera retail entrepreneurs to increase their participation in the nation's economy sector and contribute to the creation of a high income nation by 2020.
- To improve the standards of Bumiputera retail entrepreneurs through effective product selections & layout and the application of an integrated system to operate their business.
- To provide exposure to Bumiputera entrepreneurs on business strategies and the application of an organised & systematic operations and management methods.
PROSPER TERAS Programme includes:
The type of financing provided to assist business expansion are:
- Shari’ah based financing in form of cash for premise renovations, working capital and any related business objectives.
- Shari’ah based financing for purchasing fixed assets, stock goods and other necessary related assets.
- Total financing from RM50,000 up to a maximum of RM500,000
- Financing tenure from 2-7 years
- Capital contribution at least 10% from total project cost
2. Business Services
PUNB also provides the following services:
- Business Advisory & Monitoring
Provides business advisory & monitoring the company’s operation and administration to develop an excellent corporate governance organisation.
- Entrepreneurial Development & Training
Provides courses and trainings which includes business and financial management, marketing, corporate governance and motivation
- Business Networking
Assists in providing opportunities for entrepreneurs to widen their business networks through identified programmes and activities
- Age 18 and above
- Have good entrepreneurial characteristics such as honest, confidence, resilient, optimistic, creative and self discipline
- Willing to attend identified courses
- Satisfactory financial record with financial institutions
- Willing to work full time
- 100% Bumiputera owned business
- Business type: Private, Partnership or Private Limited (Sdn Bhd)
- Existing business and has been operating for at least 1 year
- A profitable business
Eligible Business Activities
- Mini market (High scale)
- or any sub-sector retail industry that has high commercial value
- Step 1 - Registration & entrepreneur suitability assessment test
- Step 2 - Business plan workshop (optional)
- Step 3 - Business plan submission & initial evaluation
- Step 4 - Business proposal presentation
- Step 5 - Financing approval
Kindly click here to register or
Come to PUNB Financing Briefing every Monday at our Headquaters or
Click here for other suitable dates and location
Further Enquiries? Click here