To support our vision, mission and objectives, PUNB has outlined its Customer Service Charter to drive all staff towards achieving excellence in customer service. The charter has been produced in consultation with various departments and we believe this will place you at the very core of our service delivery in providing excellent service to our customers.
- To be prompt in all actions
- To be fair in all judgments and decision making
- To ensure access to relevant information and services
- To comply with Malaysian law, policies, rules & regulations
- We will be friendly, approachable and act in professional, ethical and commercial manner
- We will respond efficiently to request for service and enquiries
- We will carry the duties entrusted to us with integrity, honesty and sincerity
- We will help to uplift Bumiputera community through entrepreneurship
We value every enquiry, feedback and comment on us. Please contact us through any of the following channels:
General Line: 03-2785 1515
Toll Free Line: 1300-13-7862
- We aim to answer calls within 3 rings from our general line
- We will identify ourselves where appropriate when answering, making or returning calls
Online feedback: www.punb.com.my
Fax: 03-2780 2100
PERBADANAN USAHAWAN NASIONAL BERHAD
Level 10, Block 1B, Plaza Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
- We will acknowledge, where necessary receipt of all Letters/Faxes/Emails promptly
- We aim to respond within 3 working days upon receipt
- The details of all letters/faxes/emails will be kept in accordance with PUNB’s Information Security Policies
Customer Service Centre
Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Monday - Thursday (1.00pm – 2.00pm)
Friday (12.30pm – 2.45pm)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- We will acknowledge and attend to your enquiries and complaints accordingly.
We value all complaints. Every complaint lodged to us will be attended to and ensured that complaints will be handled independently, impartially and driven by facts. The response time however, depends on the complexity of each case.
Application, Disbursement and Payment Management
- Application process: within 60 working days from the receipt of a business plan
- Disbursement of fund: within 45 working days (upon approval)
- Payment to our suppliers: within 30 days from the receipt of the invoice
- It is our responsibility to welcome and acknowledge your presence when you visit our office or meet us at our booth and exhibition centres, no matter how busy we are
- Confirmed appointment is our priority. For every confirmed appointments, our officers will be punctual to meet you
- Should our system fail due to technical glitches, we will make our best effort to restore it as soon as possible to ensure the business will run as usual
It is our responsibility to ensure our premises are always clean and in organised state of surroundings.
We work following the set policies and procedures, therefore we hope our customers will understand and oblige to our terms and conditions to avoid any dissatisfaction or misunderstanding.
Tell Us What You Think of Our Services
We will make it as convenient as possible for you to contact us and gain information about our product and services. We are committed to deliver quality service. And therefore, we want to hear from you how can we improve further.