An entrepreneurial training programme guided by experienced mentors in selected business industries.
- Bumiputera graduates age of 30 and below at the time of registration
- A Degree, Diploma or Skill Certificate (Level 2 of higher) from a government recognized institutions (MQA)
- Interest or have an experience in business
- Interest to run a conceptual business with selected mentor companies
- Committed to full-time programme training for 8 months
- An allowance of RM1,200 a month
- Guidance from an experienced mentor
- An entrepreneurship courses, monitoring and business consultation provided throughout the apprenticeship period
- *Eligible to apply for business financing up to a maximum of RM100,000 OR RM300,000 (conceptual business)
- Syariah compliant financing
* Subject to terms & conditions
Rakan Usahawan PUNB or other companies who are willing to collaborate with PUNB.
The JUMPER PUNB Program application process are as follows:
- Registration and eligibility verification.
- An interview session with PUNB.
- Notification of acceptance into program for successful applicants.
- An interview session with mentor and training placement location.
- Induction session and entrepreneurship motivation courses.
- Commencement of training.
Registration & Application
Click here to apply.
- Applicant who are currently in business must attach a copy of the company registration (SSM) and bank statement (if any) for the latest of 2 months.
- Only completed applications will be processed.